Patent by Daimler Motor Company (1904) Limited and Frederick Lanchester for improvements in motor road vehicles, 19 Apr 1909
Alternative reference number
19 Apr 1909
Chassis designed as a steel plate channel, with the fuel tank as an integral strengthening member; two independent power units to drive the wheels independently; worm gear driving mechanism. Reprinted and amended 8 July 1911.